Steering & Suspension
Common Steering and Suspension Problems that Occur are:
- Your steering wheel is vibrating when you’re at high speeds.
- Your steering is loose, wandering off to either side.
- You feel every bump in the road as you go over them.
- You hear excessive noise when going over uneven terrain.
- You hear loud screeching while parking or going at low speeds.
- When ever you notice any issues in performance, please have an ASE trained technician evaluate your vehicle.
Common Areas We Inspect:
- Power steering system.
- Steering linkage.
- Shock absorbers.
- Front and rear suspensions.
- Wheel alignment.
- Coil springs.